Thursday, October 4, 2012

P&N :: Love


 Last week I had the opportunity to do this new couples pictures! She's a really good friend, the one I waited my whole life for! Ha! Really though, every year when I heard that there was a new girl coming to school I would hope and hope that she loved and played sports as much as I did. But alas, every girl did not, so there I was every recess being the only girl playing sports with the boys. Not until I graduated and moved out here with my family do I meet the girl who should've been with me in elementary school! Better late than never though! To this day we have been on soccer, baseball and hockey teams together and its just great :) :) Right Nicole? ;) It was a really fun shoot. Lots of laughs and joking around, plus they were so easy to take pictures of. I mean, just look at them! I had to put in some bloopers however. I would say every pose we did she had to pull some kind of face, but hey, why not? Whats life without a little fun? :)



 








7 comments:

  1. Love the blooper pics.... I keep laughing at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHH my darling Tulip in a relationship with an awesome guy!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. 'Bout time they're together eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Missy these are all so lovely!!!! Love, love, love!!! From the in-laws to Phil and Nic they are all so beautiful. Love the one of your mom in law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures of P & N! Love the blooper ones too.

    ReplyDelete