Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project 52 :: Week 16


I didn't count on this blog becoming personal, as I'd say it pretty much is now. It's hard to get away from your own life, if you know what I mean ;) And why not photograph what you love most?? 
- Colouring, a favourite thing to do right now. 
- I have a downfall for old, dilapidated buildings.
- Very, very appropriate attire. 
- These birds are really a thing of beauty. They way they fly, dive and get out of the way of vehicles and not run, or should I say fly, into each other is amazing. They're my role models :)
-  New adventures, a big girl bed. 
- Imitation. Constantly. Makes you watch your step a little more. 
- My sister was in a colouring contest at her school. She won :) I know some pretty talented people! 





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the coloring photo!! the angle and depth of field is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete