Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Project 52 :: Week 14
- I get all melty inside when I see this picture. Is that weird? I don't think so.
- We took a day trip to Edmonton. It was a perfect day for reflections.
- In Opas barn
- More reflection
- Crazy one, my sister and I took a little trip down to Taber. It sure is beautiful there!!
- I love this one. Maybe because I can picture the water and mud splashing up as her foot hits the ground, or the fact that it means spring is coming, or maybe its because those cover alls were worn by me a couple decades ago :)
- A train bridge in Lethbridge.
Posted by Missy at 5:41 PM