Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- Little clothing everywhere, since baby constantly needs changing!
- Some more hoar frost. Can't say I'm sick of it because it really is beautiful!
- What I do when hubbys not around. Tea, skittles and pictures :)
- Willow tree, reminds me of my youth.
- I love the sky in Alberta
- If you look closely you can see the snowflakes floating off the tree.
- Fog + hoar frost = me happy :)
Posted by Missy at 11:34 AM
Monday, March 19, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
- Last week somehow the wind formed these snow rolls. It was so neat!
- No snack-time is complete without baby also, receiving a cookie.
- Oh, to be like daddy.
- Using her 'screwdriver' or as we would call it, a golf tee!
- Making the most of the remainder of winter.
- Oilers game.
- Spring is almost here! Puddles are everywhere.
Posted by Missy at 8:29 PM