Wednesday, November 30, 2011

P&M :: Family

My first session in snow! Despite being pretty cold I think it went well. Half way through we tried some shots in the house, but that is a whole other ball game folks! One that I don't know if I can get into. Didn't matter too much though, since we got some awesome shots outside. The weather went from 'way too cold for November' to 'ok, I can handle this' in about a week. On this particular day it was the 'ok, I can handle this' kinda weather and it made me happy :) Hope you like them!!











2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how tall Ian has gotten, and I think I like the family one by the tree the best (although they are all great!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out really good...especially like the last two with just mom and dad and then the kids. I know I'd frame 'em:)

    ReplyDelete