Wednesday, October 26, 2011

25 years ~ Family

You might recognize a couple and their adorable little girl from a previous session I did here. I was asked to do these family pictures since it was their 25th wedding anniversary! We were off to a slow start because one of their sons had to drive from a couple hours away, but once he got there it went pretty smoothly. After the rest had decided that we had enough the boys still wanted to do something. So the last few pictures are of them just having fun. Boys will be boys I guess? I can imagine that life with them never had a dull moment! It was awesome doing your pictures, I laughed so many times while going through them!





















1 comment:

  1. These turned out really great Miss! Those last ones with the boys made me laugh:) Looks like you had a pretty fun session!

    ReplyDelete